21 October, 2007

Pic of the day 21 October, 2007

The weather was beautiful today so we packed up the belly
and hit the beach. I did a bit of snorkeling and Mauzi
introduced grape to the sand and sun.
With only 3 weeks or so to go and the belly is getting pretty big.
Mauzi says she looks like a beached whale in this picture
but I think she looks great and she sure turned a few heads.
Coincidentally, a few minutes after this photo was taken
a group of school kids converged and tried to roll Mauzi back into the sea.
I had to convince them that whales don't actually come this far
into the bay this late in the season. I thanked them for their concern, 
bought them some icy-poles and sent them on their way
to throw sand on a guy in a tartan speedo.
(the sand throwing bit of that story is true)

1 Comments:

At 7:31 am, Blogger amecameca said...

Mauzi looks so beautiful! I had no idear they made bikinis for moms-to-be~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home