22 November, 2007

Nesting...

Two incredible chicks waking up at home together.
I think Mauz finally got a decent night's sleep.
With Mauzi resting, I got to spend some quality dad time.
Isobel helped me write my end-of-year reports.
She's asleep and the look on my face says it all...
Report writing sucks.
Next time I'll have to take her to the zoo or something.
Cabin fever set in by 3, so we took an excursion
to Savers to buy some jumpers to replace the 5
Isobel soiled already today.
Somehow we got distracted by a pair of crazy cat-lady glasses.
We bought them for Auntie Erin.
Merry Christmaaaaaaaaassss!!!

2 Comments:

At 3:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet! Now all I need is a blue wig and a polyester tie and I'm well on my way to having my own Dean and Nigel blending kit!

 
At 6:14 pm, Blogger jroth777 said...

It was such a Dean and Nigel moment. We were crying!!! And it was so weird. We were looking at the kids shoes and they were just sitting there staring at us. What could we do but try them on???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home