03 February, 2008

Pic of the day 4 February 2008

I saw this spider creating this amazing web
as I hung clothes on the line last night.
While I was trying to get a good shot
it caught a little moth and
wrapped it up in the silk,
destroying all of its beautiful work.

I also happened upon this blog last night:
*** http://whatikilledtoday.blogspot.com/2005_08_01_archive.html ***
It's sad but touching at the same time,
but I couldn't stop reading the entries.
(I'm sure, as pet owners, we've all been there a time or two.)

Scroll to the Aug 1st entry and click the pic link.
Pretty sad stuff...

3 Comments:

At 3:40 am, Blogger old friend said...

Are you Denny's son??
Your daughter is beautiful!!

 
At 3:42 am, Blogger old friend said...

Are you Denny's son??

 
At 3:40 pm, Blogger jroth777 said...

Yes, I am.
Thank you...???
We think so too.
How did you know my dad?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home