05 July, 2008

"What the Hell is Wrong With the USA???"

If you know me, I'm sure you know
that I would never revel in the passing of anyone.
And I'm not a big believer in irony but...
Former Republican N.C. Sen. Jesse Helms dies at 86
...on the most patriotic day of the year!
(link to memorable quotes)


Darn, I was saving this post for my
most patriotic person of the year...
Joe Horn, 61, shot the two men in November
after he saw them crawling out the windows
of a neighbour's house in a Houston suburb.

Horn called authorities
(scroll to 6:35 for the crime)
He told the emergency dispatcher he had
a shotgun and was going to kill the men.
The dispatcher pleaded with him not to go outside,
but Horn confronted the men with a 12-gauge shotgun
and shot both in the back(!!!)

-Since when did we give common citizens the right
to act as judge, jury and executioner...?

If this is the state of US law,
maybe next year I'll audit my own taxes,
forgive all my traffic infringements and
impeach that damned cowbow myself

"God Bless the USA...Yea, fuck off...bastard"

2 Comments:

At 9:42 am, Blogger amecameca said...

AMERIKKKA! FUKC YEAH!

 
At 9:44 am, Blogger amecameca said...

by the way... have you seen this video by those nasty girls from Avenue D? USA #1
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=a3tDrgYPJv8

 

Post a Comment

<< Home