20 January, 2009

Bye-Bye

This is an older picture but there's just something about it that makes me think...if you look really deeply into his eyes...that somewhere deep inside he knows just how ill-suited he was for the job he's finally leaving and just how much he really did mess up everything he touched.

Eight years ago today I was in DC visiting Brad and Kirsten. I had a hangover when I arrived. Little did I know how long it would last and how painful it would be.

We had hoped to protest the non-election but there was such an overwhelming number of like-minded people that had arrived earlier, we weren't allowed anywhere near the parade route. Along the way we passed groups yelling, "Hail to the Theif!"..."God Will Forgive You for Voting for Bush!"..."Stop the Bushit!"..."Differen't Bush, Same Shit!"

This year seems so different.



Imagine being booed by a couple million people...
It makes me smile.

1 Comments:

At 1:09 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home