01 July, 2009

1000th POST!!!!

For my thousandth post I thought I'd do something different. Something so against my grain that it would "shock and awe" the loyal followers of my blog (all three of you). I though about it, meditated on it, prayed on it (as if) and finally came up with this:
I'm going commercial!!!

A great friend of ours, Lucy King, (recently returned from Cambodia) decided to quit her job at a local textile design firm to focus on her jewelry business. In celebration of her brave move and the beautiful pieces that she creates, I dedicate my first commercial post to
Lucy King Designs!

We love her, we love her stuff.
I think you should too!


2 Comments:

At 8:42 pm, Anonymous Lucy said...

Ahhh thanks Jack - I'm very flattered and proud!
Congrats on the 1000th post too!

 
At 10:00 am, Blogger amecameca said...

very cool stuff LUCY!!! and congrats Jack on yer thousandth post - I've read every single one and i'm yer biggest fan!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home