30 December, 2015

Lemmy RIP

I was never a huge Hawkwind/Motorhead fan but I loved to put Ace of Spades on before a hard ride or a Saturday night out. I never knew much about Lemmy until Mauz and I watched a doco about him called..."LEMMY". Turns out he was a pretty cool, unpretentious, down-to-earth bloke who love to play pokies, drink rum and cokes and rock. Lemmy lived his life the way he wanted to, didn't fuck with anyone and seemed to treat everyone with respect, especially his fans.

Here's to Lemmy!

Turns out he learnt he had an aggressive cancer on the 26th and died on the 28th. I imagine him learning the news, saying, "Fuck it! One last drink." then gone.

"You know I'm born to lose, and gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby,
I don't wanna live for ever"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KysKdijAhJI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home