07 July, 2006

Friday Night Videos!!! the White Stripes


As a kid I loved Friday Night Videos!
Just for Kicks I thought I might recreate a bit of my mid-youth (excluding the daily beatings and humiliations) and post my own Video taken at some recent concert.

This is footage from Big Day Out 2006, a portion of Jack and Meg singing Cold, Cold Night. The images are from the side-stage video screens as I was way the hell back (I'm too old for this 10,000 crowd fesival shit) still, their performance was quite sensual.

The live audio was horrible so the audio on the video is from the Elephant album. The shitty edits toward the end are mine as the live version was a bit slower and I had to extend it with a couple of audio edits.

Oddly enough, the different audio and video synch quite uniquely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home