29 November, 2007

Pic of the day 29 November, 2007

It's been eleven days, four hours and forty or so minutes since these two changed my life forever and made me an incredibly happy man. As I type this both mum and baby are crashed out in the front room. Neither has had more than a couple of hours unbroken sleep in all of that time and mum even less as she was up the entire night before. I think they have both finally exhausted each other.

What they both went through that day was truly amazing and I am still in awe every time I look at this picture, our first of Isobel and mum after the birth. She was only 90 seconds old when this was taken.

It still blows my mind...

1 Comments:

At 5:52 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are just so beautiful and you are so lucky!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home