04 February, 2008

Pic of the day 5 February 2008

Yesterday I received a comment from a friend of my father's.
Who it was is a mystery but it inspired me to post these pix.
This picture was taken almast exactly 38 years ago.
Dad must have been home from active duty during this time as
Vietnam kept him away for most of my first 3 years.
I'm pretty much the same age here as Isobel is now.

This is a photo of dad as a baby with my grandfather.
Dad looks around the same age as well.
My grandfather was drafted during WWII
but the Pacific campaign ended before he saw any action.
I believe the hat dad is wearing came from Japan.

It's amazing how much Isobel looks like we did as children.
Poor grape!
This child is of no relation...
But you have to admit that he's pretty damned cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home