14 February, 2008

Pic of the day 12 February 2008

Here's picture of Isobel checking out the quilt her
Aunt Erin must have spent an incredible amount of time sewing.
There are about 1600 1x1 inch pieces of cloth cut from op-shop shirts,
carefully laid out and then sewn back together.
It's such an Amazing gift and Isobel loves it.In this shot she was laying on a bed after a bath, waiting to be dressed.
She looked up, stared at the quilt for the longest time
and then began to laugh and "talk" to the invaders.

*Mum says she laughs at our "house ghosts" as well...

3 Comments:

At 11:38 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That quilt is very cool!

Maybe it's a good thing I'm so far away and have no access, because you know, I lost my security blanket a few years back, and I will steal from a baby!

-buddha the thief

 
At 4:27 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad she likes it! I was so worried that invaders might scare her. I wonder which ones she likes best?

 
At 9:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Buddha...who stole your blanky? And what unspeakable acts did they perp on it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home