14 February, 2008

This Made Me So ANGRY...

When I saw this my jaw dropped!
Is it any wonder that teenagers of this generation are increasingly losing respect for authority?
Here is a man who is absolutely out of control
and has NO right to be allowed access to the power that "his badge" entitles him to.

I was so livid when I saw this that I contacted the Baltimore police department
to lodge a formal complaint. It was 3am there when I called
(oops...sometimes I forget which hemisphere I live in) but I was given
the appropriate number to ring (and apparently they have been fielding A LOT of calls):
Internal Affairs: 410-396-2300 (after 9am-5pm EST-US)
Or 0011-1-410-396-2300 In Australia (between 2am-10am Melb-AU)
or
Baltimore Mayor's Office: (410) 396-3835
mailto:mayor@baltimorecity.gov

If you are as incensed as I was please call and be heard!

(All) Complaints lodged by members of the public regarding abusive language, harassment, or excessive force by police officers of the Department shall be processed, investigated under Section 16-46 of the Public Local Laws of Baltimore City, and evaluated;

2 Comments:

At 1:09 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there any doubt that this guy was the playground bully thirty or so years ago?
M.

 
At 8:48 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I imagine it's guys like this that keep fucking everything up in Iraq as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home